Bharmour is also popular because of its proximity with Manimahesh Lake, Manimahesh Kailash and Chaurasi (84) ancient temples, which are reflecting the glorious past of this hidden town. Bharmour is also known as the Abode of Shiva as there are numerous temple dedicated to Lord Shiva in and nearby regions The whole region around Bharmour is considered to be under the control of Lord Shiva, hence is also known as the Shiva Bhumi..This place besides being an aesthetic and scenic beauty is also spiritual in essence. After reception and welcome drink we take you to the Hotel for some rest. In evening we take you to 84 Chaurasi ancient Temples for evening Aarti then back to hotel for dinner and night stay.
1. A jeepable road to Kugti up to Dhanaul 20 km & 6 kilometer on feet
2. Gradient Normal
3. Humidity Normal
4. Temperature 25 – 30 degree
5. After taking breakfast early in the morning troop will Move to Hadsar viaTaxi then further move through the strenuous trek involving several ascents and descents to the Kugti village and will reach shortly at small station Dhanaul 6 kilometer from Hadsar. After small rest at Dhanaul continue trekking along left bank of Budhil river. The trail goes up and down for another half and hour to reach the bed of Budhil River covering a total distance of 5Km from Dhanaul. After crossing the small stream by a wooden bridge, climb strenuously for another one hour to reach Kugti village. Kugti is big village and consist of two villages upper Kugti and lower Kugti. Enjoy the beauty of Kugti village and spend the left day in the village. Lunch and dinner will be provided at Kugti.
1. Kugti to Dughi on feet 7 km
2. Gradient Gradual
3. Humidity Normal
4. Temperature 15 – 20
5. After taking breakfast early in the morning troop will pass through the village, cross a small stream over wooden bridge then climb for half an hour along the bank of the Budhil stream. Going upand down will reach at a water point. After a straight walk of half hour the trail climbs steeply for half an hour to the Kartik temple. The temple is dedicated to son of Lord Shiva known as Kartik. The Lord Kartik was brought from the adjoining Lauhal Valley and is believed to be the savior of cattle from disease and other danger. The Gaddi Shepherds offer sheep to the God Kartik to protect their flocks. After taking rest at Kartik temple and Temple of Goddess Marali for one hour troop will move forward toward destination Dughi. From the temple the trail climbs gradually for half an hour through alpine fragrant meadows; descends to a stream, fords it and arrive at Dughi camping ground. After taking lunch at Dughi camping ground, enjoy whole left day and rest for a night in tents after taking dinner.
1. Dughi to Alyas on feet 6 km
2. Gradient Gradual and steep
3. Humidity Normal
4. Temperature 05 – 10 degree
Base ground of Passes or Camp grounds on both sides of passes are called Alyas locally called Lahesh. After taking breakfast move ahead from Dughi to Alyas, a 6Km strenuous but enjoyable stage of the track. The main path keeps following the stream, first toward Eastern side gradual climbing then North Eastern, climbing steeply to reach the grassy plateau of kuddy. As height is gained the tree/ bush line is left behind so Take dry fire sticks of bushes before 2.0 kilometer from Lahesh for night as in night temperature goes below zero at Alyas. Here it turns North East and follows the Kugti pass Alyas, with steadily steep ascent to the Alyas camp ground. The v-shaped pass between two high ridges can be seen from here. It Takes almost 5 -6 hour run to reach the Alyas camp ground lunch will be provided and enjoy the whole day and revive the body for next day’s hard journey N more treks.
1. Alyas to Alyas on feet 12 km
2. Gradient Steep
3. Humidity Normal
4. Temperature( in day) 05 – 10 degree
Alyas – Kugti Pass – Alyas 12 Km track is totally depending upon the weather and physical condition of tracker. Generally Travelling Guide will not take the risk or allow crossing the passes in bad weather conditions and will wait for clearing the sky. If sun shine then after taking tea and light breakfast start moving ahead very early in the morning around 4:00 am to ensure that the snow is frozen for easier walking and if fails to cross the pass before 12:00 pm otherwise will create big problem as heavy snow winds, rainfall even snow fall can be happen. After a section over moraine, a usually visible track in snow winds upwards, well trodden and with the way. Generally follow the hoof prints of flocks as they invariably pick the safest route through crevassed patches. Just 1.0 km before the pass the path becomes very steep, over loose rocks and snow. On reaching on the top of Kugti Pass view the surrounding mountains, peaks of great Himalayan Range and beautiful view of Manimahesh Kailash, also see the view of both side Alyases and Grechu pass to the North West side. On top of the pass is a simple shrine of Goddess Marali Devi, the goddess of Kugti Pass–symbolised by a few iron trinkets, bells and pieces of colorful cloth. After reaching on the top, rest a while and start moving ahead toward downstream and try to reach at Alyas as soon as possible. From top of pass two hours run to reach at Alyas of Lauhal. On the other side commence with a steep section is too dangerous and required very conscious mind. Carelessness creates big problem. The track is hardly wide enough to place one foot in front of the other The Alyas (Khodlu) camp ground is 6Km away from the Kugti pass. Dry fruits etc will be provided as small lunch or energetic and fast food like will be provided as dinner.
1. Alyas – Jovrung – Kelong on feet 8 km
2. Jobrung to Kelong by vehicle 40 km
3. Gradient Steep & Normal
5. Temperature( in day) 05 – 10 degree
Alyas-Jobrung 8Km The trail heads crosses a ridge then goes down to the Rashil stream. Following the right bank the path descends to a beautiful, situated village called Jovrung, the first habitation on the Lauhal side, overlooking the Chandra-Bhaga River. Later the trail crosses the river by a valley bridge and reaches Shamsha on the Kilad – Manali highway. By vehicle trail reaches at Udaipur,Here night stay will be in the Hotel/ Guest House.
After visiting main temple of Mirkla Mata at Udaipur troop will move to Keylong, District headquarter of Lauhal. After Kelong we will be further move to Manali via Rohtang pass. Troop will stay for one hr on the top of Rohtang pass. On reaching Manali, here our outdoor team will depart the troop with good wishes and ith hopes to visit again and again to Himalaya for
|BANK NAME||UCO Bank|
|ACCOUNT NAME||Shimla Online Travels|
We will provide trained Hindi and English speaking guide and proper backup and safety along with great food and camping. Please inquire and fill the form below to book.
Per day cost will be upwards of 2000/-per person on per day basis and can be negotiated based on group size and facilities.
Don’t forget to visit Glorious Chamba District, If interested Anna Adventures & Tour will take you to the Chamba, Khajiyar, Kalatop, Dalhousie for sightseeing with adding one more day in your remember able journey to Lord Shiva . The facility of picking and dropping to nearest Railway head / Airport and nearest cities is also available but on extra charges.
Cost does not exclude Travel Insurance and Trekkers have to sign a risk certificate.